Well, it’s finally June and I couldn’t be more excited! As some of you may know, yours truly will be a teenager in just a meager 5 days! I am super excited to be taking on the responsibility that comes with being a teenager, and can abso-frickin-lutely NOT wait!
Today was the last day of school for me. The beginning of the day started off with our last test of the year, and then it was fun, fun, and more fun! We presented a video that our class had been working on for a long time, and it was a great hit!
In the afternoon, I collected:
- 3 cookies
- 1 lollipop
- 4 marshmallows
- 3 jolly ranchers
- 2 jolly rancher chews
- and about 50 hugs from 50 different people
Although I will see everyone for an hour tomorrow for yearbook signing, that doesn’t change the fact that I will miss everyone terribly. 7th grade was a huge year from me, and I accomplished a lot. I opened this blog, got 700 views (THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH!), learned to sing out, overcame my fears, and made friends with better people than before. I realized that I was only seeing one part of my world, and once I looked to the other side of it, I met a lot of really great people.
So, if one were to sum up my day in a short phrase: my day was, in fact, all that and a bag of chips.
Now, on to a more serious topic:
Today’s post will be mostly about a summer routine. I know many people who will try to get more fit over the summer, me included, and this post will help them a lot. This post will also include a makeup routine for summer.
- Drink lots of water. It seems dumb, but people overlook the benefits of just plain water. It clears your skin, makes it glow, helps you stay un-sick, and keeps you hydrated in this summer sun. You. Need. Water.
- Honey: Making a honey mask will get rid of acne. Google the term “honey face mask” for the recipe. Also, eating one teaspoon of honey a day will help stomach probs, and also get rid of acne.
- Donkey Kicks: get down on all fours, with your knees touching the ground. Lift one leg up at a time, and completely straighten it. Switch legs. Do this at a quicker speed for maximum calorie burning*
- Jumping Jacks: Remember these? Stand straight, with your arms at your side, and then snap out with your hands above your head, and your feet shoulder width apart. return to standing. repeat
- Burpees: Jump up, as high as you can, with your arms reaching to the sky. then crouch into frog position, do a pushup, go back to frog, and then jump back up so that you are standing.
- PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DOING THESE, AS I DO NOT STAND RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR BODY.
- ** the donkey kicks idea is not mine, it’s from a website called http://www.chelseacrockett.com visit it, it is really helpful!
- Playing outside: summer is nice and warm, and just simply playing outside or going to the pool burns so many calories!
- Start with moisturizer: it really evens out your skin tone, and helps a lot.
- Put on some compressed powder: In summer, you don’t need foundation. It just get’s runny with all the heat and sweat on your face. Instead, pressed powder will give you the same, even coverage, without the runniness or hassle. Plus it covers up shine.
- Waterproof mascara: being out in the sun ain’t fun with raccoon eyes.
- Lip tint: something like Baby Lips is perfect for summer! Try coral crush, it’s my favorite!
I hope this post helped, and I hope you enjoyed my little personal life rant at the beginning.
So tell me, lovers, what was your last day like? Or if it hasn’t happened, when is it?
Lipstick Stained Latte Lover
leaving lipstick on every latte